Network connections – Traffic development
Passengers are the driving force behind any successful airport, whether it is a smaller airport with a regional focus or a large international hub.
ACTM can assist in identifying the optimal positioning of the airport, taking into account all different important factors like size, traffic forecasts, airport capacity and branding, always taking into consideration the balance with local culture, the government structure and local regulations.
The services of ACTM regarding airline and passenger strategy can be dividend into the following:
- Traffic development strategy
- Economic impact assessments
- Market research & analysis (competitor analysis, catchment area, etc.)
- Market & traffic forecasting
- Marketing (incentives, promotions, etc.)